Premier Tuba Playing Stand – SDT-30
This product is currently sold out.
- Weight: 2.5kg (5 ½ lb)
- Base diameter: 23cm (9")
- Top diameter: 17cm (6 ¾")
- Padded insert in top: 12.5mm (½")
- Height range: 38-56cm (15-22")
- No tripod legs to kick
- Safely lockable at desired height, so never slips while playing
- Allows the tuba to be turned while playing
- Circular Concave top to place tuba secure
- So strong it can even be used as inpromptu seat
- Bottom and top quickly detach for flat storage in case or gig bag pocket
- Use of stand provides maximum tuba sound projection
This uses a number of different concepts. First the middle is threaded. This means that you can easily adjust it to any height. Plus it is impossible for it to slide down lower while you are playing, a normal problem on other stands. Second the top has a recess on the top to allow the bottom bow to sit into it. The round design means there is no saddle that you must put the tuba in. Third is the flat bottom. No more legs to get loose or trip on. This stand is so strong you can sit on it with your tuba. Try that with any other tuba stand and see what happens! "