Preorder: Eb Front Piston Tuba ‘Gnagey’ – TE465 P
Preorder now with a deposit of $1,250.00
Balance will be invoiced before shipment.
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Preorder with fully refundable deposit for delivery March 2021
Developed in collaboration with instrument builder Sam Gnagey, this Eb combines the best of American and British tuba design to make a superb, free blowing bass tuba with an easy high register and probably the best low response possible on an Eb tuba.
- 4 piston and 1 rotary valve
- Bell: 16¾ ” (420mm)
- Bore: 0.69″ (17.5 mm), 0.748” (19 mm) rotary valve
- Height: 34.6″ (880mm)
- Weight: 18lb (8 kg)
- Nickel silver leadpipe
- Gold Brass bell on lacquered version
- Large valve buttons
- Lever for easy 1st slide pull
- All nickel silver slides
- Direct rotary valve linkage
- Nickel silver strengthening plates
- Hardened bell
- Molded ABS latched case with robust wheels
- HB mouthpiece
Note : The mouthpiece supplied with this instrument is silver and not gold as pictured.Sam Gnagey writes:
"The concept was from my idea of an EE-flat that a well known manufacturer could have and should have built years ago…I have to thank Jonathan for giving me the opportunity to make the concept a reality in brass."