Kaiser Baritone – ER120
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
The Kaiser Baritone is played in German bands and is the equivalent to the euphonium. With a more direct tone, this is ideal for standing gigs and oom-pah bands. The Wessex Kaiser baritone (or rotary euphonium) has particularly good intonation and tone, helped by a gold brass bell as standard.
- Key: Bb
- Bell: 10.24" (260mm)
- Bore: 0.59" (15mm)
- Weight 7.8lb (3.53kg)
- Nickel silver leadpipe and slides
- Gold brass bell
- Robust nickel rotary valve linkage
- Wyvern engraved heavy valve caps
- Wessex 5G euphonium shank mouthpiece
- Lightweight foambody case
Note : The mouthpiece supplied with this instrument is silver and not gold as pictured.