Eb Compensated Bass Tuba ‘Champion’ – TE560H
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Wessex Tubas' Eb Compensated Bass Tuba 'Champion' is a classic British style 4-valve compensated Tuba Eb bass ideal for use in brass band, wind band, military band or orchestra - it is one of the most versatile Tubas available.
Used by professionals, and in championship brass bands, it has near-perfect intonation, beautiful tone and great projection - and is quite the equal of others at triple the price.
- Bell: 19″ (480mm)
- Bore: valves 1 to 3 0.69″ (17.5mm), 4th valve 0.73” (18.65mm)
- Height: 34.6″ (880mm)
- Weight: 17½ lb (8kg), In case 41.45 lbs (18.8kg)
- Fitted with marching hooks and lyre block
- Stainless steel valves with reinforced nylon guide pin for quiet, smooth and reliable action
- Wyvern engraved valve buttons
- Gold brass lead pipe and floating off bell for greater resonance
- Heavy bell for greater projection
- Nickel reinforcing plates and ribbing all around outer bows for strength
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- 5 water keys including 4th valve slide
- Hard latched case with wheels
- MOUNT VERNON Mouthpiece
- Marching strap
Note: Gig bag for this tuba is B700