Preorder: BBb 4/4 Tuba with 5-valves 'Viverna' - TB480P
Preorder now with a deposit of $1,500.00
Balance will be invoiced before shipment.
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Your fully refundable DEPOSIT will reserve an instrument for you on preorder from the next available shipment. Balance of payment will be invoiced and due before shipping - expected into stock early 2021
An American-style BBb tuba, our 5-valve* TB480 BBb 4/4 Tuba With 5-Valves ‘Viverna’ is the ideal BBb tuba for both professional musicians and amateurs alike; a low brass instrument designed for use in bands and orchestras.
Specially designed by ex-US Army Band Tubaist Chuck Nickles, the ‘Viverna’ has been created for easy handling, with close valve reach; providing secure intonation alongside great tone.
With its easy handling, closer valve positioning, and stunning intonation, our unique ‘Viverna’ is the tuba of choice for many military band musicians, worldwide.
Stainless steel and vented valves with nickel slides not only make for reliable operation but smooth legato playing; providing an exceptional tone.
Available in lacquered with gold brass bell and silver-plated finishes, this beautiful BBb 4/4 tuba has been manufactured by highly-skilled craftsmen for best response; a stunning tuba for sale, both visually and audibly.
*This tuba is fitted with a 5th valve to allow playing in the lowest register.
- Key: BBb
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Height: 35.6″ (904mm)
- Valves: 4 piston and 1 rotary valve
- Bore: Valves 1 to 3 0.748” (19mm), 4th valve 0.79" (20mm), 5th valve 0.85” (21.5mm)
- Weight: 27¾lb (12.6kg)
- New exclusive Wessex design in collaboration with Chuck Nickles
- Made suitable for players of all sizes with valves close to reach
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Vented valves for smooth legato playing
- Nickel slides
- Gold brass bell (lacquer version)
- Hand-Made High-Grade production
- Supplied in hard latched wheeled case