British Bb Compensated Baritone (4-Valve) - BR144P
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Silver finish in Stock Now!
For a lacquer or silver/gold finish instrument, your fully-refundable payment will reserve an instrument for you from the next available shipment - expected into stock in July 2021
An original Wessex design, our BR144 Bb Compensating Baritone is ideally suited to modern music; the perfect accompaniment to brass or wind bands, this fully compensating 4-valve baritone is designed with a more open wrap of the 4th valve than any other equivalent baritone.
As well as aiding play in the lower register, this 4th valve also provides alternative fingering in the higher register ensuring it always plays in tune.
This is a great instrument for Euphonium players; providing an alternative tone, with familiar fingerings.
- Key: Bb
- Valves: 4 compensated piston valves
- Bell: 9½” (245mm)
- Bore: 0.54” (13.65mm)
- Weight: 6lb (2.8kg)
- New exclusive Wessex design
- Open wrap 4th valve loop for good low response
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Vented valves for smooth legato playing
- Nickel slides
- Gold brass bell (lacquer version)
- Supplied in hard latched case