CC 5/4 Piston Tuba ‘Wyvern’ – TC590P
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Our premier 'Wyvern' brings a real symphonic CC tuba to the Wessex range. This is a tuba that is both flexible to play and has great sound and intonation. All symphonic tuba players should try the 'Wyvern' before they buy!
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Bore: Valves 1 to 3 0.748” (19mm), 4th valve 0.79" (20mm), 5th valve 0.85” (21.5mm)
- Weight: 25½lb (11.53 kg)
- Height of leadpipe from bottom bow - 610mm (25")
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Stainless steel vented valves
- Large valve buttons
- Lever for easy 1st slide pull
- All nickel slides
- Direct rotary valve linkage
- Nickel strengthening plates
- Hardened bell
- Wyvern engraved valve buttons
- Hand-Made High-Grade production
- Lightweight ABS latched case with robust wheels
Gig bag size: B410
Ordering an available gig bag, together with your instrument, will save you shipping costs!
Note : The mouthpiece supplied with this instrument is silver and not gold as pictured.