Eb Front Piston Compensated Tuba ‘Cavalry’ - TE564H
Often played by military bands travelling on horseback in the early part of the 20th century, the Compensating Tuba ‘Cavalry’ takes its name from days gone by; a modern twist on a forgotten classic.
With four compensated valves and a 19” bell for producing great, broad tones, the ‘Cavalry’ is ideally suited to use in bands or orchestras.
This beautiful instrument makes a wonderful alternative to the standard British top valve Eb Tuba; offering an improved layout that leaves the left hand free for operating slides to make fine tuning adjustments whilst playing.
- Key: Eb
- Bell: 19” (480mm)
- Valves: 4 compensated piston valves
- Bore: valves 1 to 3 0.69″ (17.5mm), 4th valve 0.73” (18.65mm)
- Weight: 17½ lb (8kg)
- Based on British Cavalry tuba of early 20th century
- Open wrap for free blowing
- Stainless steel valves for reliable operation
- Vented valves for smooth legato playing
- Nickel slides
- Supplied in hard latched wheeled case
- Hand-Made High-Grade production