F Tuba ‘Berg’ – TF435 P
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
The new handcrafted Berg TF435P keeps all the wonderful characteristics of Wessex popular TF435, but is individually made by our best craftsmen and also have more open 5th valve loop, and slightly smaller bell for a clearer tone. Also more comfortable rotor paddles, new ornate engraving, is made of German brass and various other quality improvements
The 'Berg' is a 4/4 F tuba of original Wessex design with distinctive and lyrical tone making it ideal for solo or orchestral use. Unlike most F tubas it has a clear and easy low register. At an unbeatable reasonable price, it is a Wessex Tubas recommended F tuba!
- Bell: 15" (380mm)
- Bore: 0.77" to 0.83" (19.5 mm - 21 mm)
- 5 rotary valve (5th thumb operated)
- Height: 35½" (905mm)
- Weight: 18½lb (8.35kg)
- Fully individually Handcrafted
- Gold brass off the bell leadpipe
- Robust ABS wheeled case with secure locks
- Silver-plated Wessex F1 mouthpiece
- Robust solid nickel linkage
- Wessex Z valve
Note: Gig bag to fit this tuba is B600