Kaiser Baritone – ER120
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Your fully-refundable payment will reserve an instrument for you from the next available shipment, expected into stock April 2021
The Kaiser Baritone is played in German bands and is the equivalent to the euphonium. With a more direct tone, this is ideal for standing gigs and oom-pah bands. The Wessex Kaiser baritone (or rotary euphonium) has particularly good intonation and tone, helped by a gold brass bell as standard.
- Key: Bb
- Bell: 10.24" (260mm)
- Bore: 0.59" (15mm)
- Weight 7.8lb (3.53kg)
- Nickel silver leadpipe and slides
- Gold brass bell
- Robust nickel rotary valve linkage
- Wyvern engraved heavy valve caps
- Wessex 5G euphonium shank mouthpiece
- Lightweight foambody case
Note : The mouthpiece supplied with this instrument is silver and not gold as pictured.